STEP 1: Enable utag.sync.js file creation
- In Tealium iQ, click the "Save/Publish" button in in the upper right corner.
- The Save/Publish window will appear. Click the "Configure Publish Settings" button in the upper right corner.
- The Publish Configuration settings will appear. Make sure the "General Publishing" tab is selected.
- Scroll down to the "Implementation" listing then enable the "Generate utag.sync.js" toggle.
- Click "Save" to apply the setting.
STEP 2: Add the utag.sync.js script to all pages where tests will be performed. Here's how to access the script:
STEP 3: Edit Your Existing Template to include your Ascend snippet
4. Click 'Save Profile Template' and close the template window.
STEP 4: Save/Publish your profile.
For any additional questions related to this topic or others, feel free to reach out to your dedicated Solutions Engineer!