This article outlines the Evolv Support Plan offerings.
Standard Support Package
Evolv's Standard support includes unlimited access to the following:
- The Evolv Knowledge Base includes best practices, feature explanations, and FAQs
- The Evolv Institute provides training courses and live training sessions for general onboarding, experiment set up, optimization best practices, and advanced implementation.
- Access to our support email where you can file a ticket with our support team.
Evolv provides standard support during regular business hours for your region:
Americas: Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm Pacific Time (excluding major U.S. holidays)
EMEA: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, Central European time (excluding major Netherlands and US holidays)
Premium Support Package
Premium support is available as an upgrade. Please reach out to your account manager or customer success manager to add premium support to your account.
Clients with the Evolv premium support package can access the same features of standard support along with the following:
- Expedited priority resolution
- Issues are escalated and expedited to our global support team for quick resolution
- Escalation response within 24 hours
- Support for Level 1 incidents (24 hours / 7 days per week)
- Support from US and EMEA (APAC coming soon)
- Live phone support
Assistance with experiment configuration, implementation (e.g. coding variations), conversion optimization strategy and other related services are offered through our professional services team. You can learn more about our offerings and other packages via your account executive or customer success manager.
Coming soon: The Evolv Community
- The community will allow you to connect with other Evolv users and CRO strategists to discuss implementation and CRO best practices